It's Feedback Friday, and you know what that means! (Or maybe you don't know what that means?) Feedback Friday is our way of sharing a fragrance or flavor you might not have tried before by offering a free sample that you can add to your next order. It's also a way for you to share your opinions if you've already tried it (or come back and share once you've received a sample).
This week I've been picking raspberries in my garden. The astonishing thing about this is that it's a full two weeks before I usually start picking. I may even be able to bake a raspberry pie for the Fourth, which is just unheard of.
Anyway, I have berries on the brain, which is why I decided Maine Woodland Berry would be the perfect flavor and fragrance to share this week. As a kid growing up in Maine, I took lots of walks in the woods, and I definitely remember picking berries. In my memory, every prickle-y bramble-y patch was heavy with fruit. I'm sure this wasn't really the case (and I definitely don't recommend that kids pick berries without an adult handy to make sure they're safe to eat), but I know that at least some of these walks were concluded with sweet fruit and juice-stained fingers.
Our Maine Woodland Berry fragrance reminds me of those walks. It's not overly sweet, but more like an earthy blend of wild berries, oak, and moss. As with many of our fragrances, we have a "matching" lip balm flavor; Maine Woodland Berry lip balm is a blend of raspberry and Maine wild blueberry flavors.
Maine Woodland Berry is available in:
• hand creams
• bath gel (with pink jojobas for gentle exfoliation)
• sugar scrub (also with pink jojobas)
• bath salts
• gift sets
• lip balm
The Feedback Friday sample is your choice of a 1 ounce bottle of lotion or a lip balm tube of Maine Woodland Berry. If you've already tried this flavor or fragrance, please feel free to share your comments below. If you haven't, please consider adding one to your next order and coming back to let us know what you think. (Just for clarification, the only thing you pay for with a sample is the shipping...so when I say "add one to your next order" that's just because I assume that customers won't want to pay for shipping to receive just the sample. But you know what they say about people who assume! So just know that you are welcome to add the sample with or without additional items.)
BONUS: I think it's time for another giveaway, don't you? So this time, if you participate in Feedback Friday, you will be entering to win a moisturizers gift set with lotion, hand cream, and lip balm in Maine Woodland Berry (see photo).
How do you enter?
1. Leave a comment below. (No purchase is necessary; just let us know what you think of Maine Woodland Berry, or another product you've tried, or Feedback Friday in general.)
2. For an additional entry, you can tweet about this giveaway (only once a day, please). Make sure you comment here each time so we count those entries.
3. You can also sign up for our newsletter. Again, add a comment here for this additional entry.
4. Another way to enter is to subscribe to our blog. You can choose to receive updates by email or in the reader of your choice by using the links on the upper right side of this page. Add your comment below for this entry, too.
This contest is only open to U.S. residents, please. Enter by July 31 at midnight EST; the winner of the gift set will be selected at random on August 1.
Thanks so much for participating! Be sure to let us know what you think!
You may be interested in these other Feedback Friday posts:
Green Clover & Aloe
Lip Balm Tubes